A Smile is a facial expression where in you don’t need to show your Colgate cleaned teeth 🙂 .
A smile can have a favourable influence on anyone; need not be only known ones but even on people whom you don’t know. Try smiling at everyone who walks passed you on the road and see the result of it .
There are many benefits of a smile;
- Smiles can improve your appearance; hence we always say cheese before clicking any pic.
- Smile says much more than words. Incase you have goofed up any thing or don’t have words to say, then a simple smile will help to balance the act.
- Smile creates trust and bonding. A simple smile helps to establish a mutual trust and bonding between people.
- Smile makes others feel good. Smile is anytime better then a frown. It shows how happy you are in the presence of others.
- Smile makes you feel good. Seeing others happy brings happiness in you. Even when you are annoyed then try to bring a smile on your face and see the trick.
So what brings an instant natural smile on my face?
- An email which I am eagerly awaiting, could be a job interview call or a simple message from a near and dear one.
- A salary credited SMS at the first of every month.
- Few Whatsapp messages, could be a joke sent in a group or a one-to-one message from a distant friend.
- A phone call, flashing the name of a very near and dear one, whom I love to talk to and was not expecting a call at that time.
- Seeing my daughter doing things and talking like a grown-up kid makes me smile.
- Watching a comedy serial or specific cartoons with my daughter brings a smile on my face.
Do drop in your comments on “What brings an instant natural smile on your face?”